At Gallatin Nursing & Rehab we are committed to excellence in serving our community. We strive to provide excellent customer satisfaction, and we pride ourselves on our involvement in local community events.
Our facility is located in the beautiful, quaint, river town of Warsaw, Kentucky. At Gallatin Nursing & Rehab we strive to create a home-like environment for our residents where they can feel secure, comfortable, and socially engaged.
At Gallatin Nursing & Rehab we understand that each individual has different needs. Our experienced team makes individualized care plans unique to each resident. We offer a range of services to meet each resident’s care needs, including short-term care, long-term care, and hospice services.
We understand that the transition to a new home can be challenging, and we strive to make the process easier with our variety of activities to meet individual interests, welcoming staff, and social services. At Gallatin Nursing & Rehab we are known for the longevity of our staff, and we want you to feel as though you are part of our family!
- Serving the needs of our community since 1990
- All beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified.
- Our rehab and private rooms will feature new electric high/low beds
- Free cable TV is provided in our short-term units
- We offer a newly renovated, full in-house rehab unit providing: PT, OT, ST.
- Admissions can be processed 24/7.
- RNs or LPNs are on duty and onsite 24 hours a day.